Thursday, March 19, 2009

Small Group

So, we start our small group on Sunday night. We are so excited and nervous and every other emotion you can imagine. We got the names and phone numbers yesterday and Jesse called to invite them to our house on Sunday. We have 12 people we are in contact with as of right now. We are super excited and just can't believe how God is using us here in Montana. We knew we wanted to get really involved in a church; there are so many ways to be involved at our church. We never thought we could grow so much and have such a close relationship with God, but our church has helped us to grow and learn all the things we really needed. I'll have to say, after our Fireproof series, we just blossomed as husband and wife. We are so close and in love, we are happy and excited about all the things God has in-store for us. We know we are in Montana for a reason and it is already showing. By the way, if you haven't seen Fireproof, at least rent it. And if you want to take the movie a step further get The Love Dare book.
Hope all is well! ~Kari

2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I cry every time I read about how you guys are growing. I am so proud of you both and I miss you so much. But I am thankful that God is bringing maturity into your life and using you in ways that you never dreamed. I always knew that you guys would be used in amazing ways, it's just so good to be able to see it happening...I love you bunches.

Aguayo Family said...

Oh Larena, thank you! We are so excited and I just know you were a light in our life and we are thankful for you guys.