Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ice Fishing on Saturday!~

My poor kitty wanted to go with mommy and daddy to Willow Creek to fish! Let me clear something up creek is pronounced crik!!

Here is the first catch of the day. He got 2 fish and no one got anything else. The guy he goes with is an excellent fisherman I mean even down to tying the lures on to the line. The guy always gets 5-10 fish and he didn't even get anything.

Here is my big head in the way, but the background shows the Rocky Mountain Front. I didn 't get a better picture because the wind was blowing about 40-50 miles an hour. Peoples stuff was literally blowing across the ice like 300+ yards. It was wild, I had a lot of fun. If the wind wasn't blowing I would go again.
Here I am, I know what I look like! Oh, I fell on the ice too! It was really funny!
Here is the sunrise with the fishermen waiting for their catch.












No comments: