Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We have more snow!!!

We have snow... this is a picture looking out our front yard. This pic faces the NE direction out of our house, the tree and firehydrant are ours. The road is out there somewhere! At the blue house, the lady just had a baby a month or more ago.

This picture is directly looking out our front yard. I thought these pictures were worth taking because the ground was soo white; no one had driven or walked on it and it was perfectly smooth. It is still very unique to have snow, we kind of study it because it is different from fog, rain, and hail. At the 3 car garage, the house is 3500 sq. ft. and they own Alias Smith and Jones.



2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Oh, neat pictures! I love the second one, it looks like you can see the snow still falling. I bet you guys are having a blast with all of that snow. Have you made a snowman?? I want to see some pics. And knock Jesse upside the head with a snowball for me and Shawn and the kids. One for each of us!! Just kidding!

Aguayo Family said...

We haven't done a snowman because we didn't know if the snow was deep enough. I'll tell you, Jesse ALWAYS gets me with a snow ball, he deserves quite a few back!!! LOL