Monday, December 1, 2008

We are back!!!

Here we are at Thanksgiving; out at my moms house there is some land down the way, we walked over there and took this.
This is a creek that runs through my moms property, it is frozen here in this picture. We threw rock on it and it was cool because it made a "Tink" noise. That is a noise I will never froget.

I had to throw this in here because this is when the horse bit me. That sucker bit me on the inside of my arm.


Here we are at my moms, her barn is in the background. These horses are renting a stall in her barn.



Jesse helped a friend cut some elk meat, here is a picture of the other animals. You have to hang the animals for like a week so that they can age. We got like 15lbs. of meat to take home!





1 comment:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and Jesse in the field next to your mom's house! You look so happy and peaceful. And how cool that you got all of that meat!!