Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thanks Dad and Donna

Here are the things I got with my Jo-Ann's gift card you got me for Christmas. This stuff is for my table; there is a Valentines and St. Patricks table cloth. And fabric to make placemats for St. Patricks and 4th of July.
Here are some more things I got, all of the things in this picture were $1 except the picture frame with is in the back ground. The tags came 88 for a dollar, you'd be proud of your thrifty spender. Why not get the cheaper tags since you get 88 of 'em?

Here are some more things I found, the stamps, glitter glue, ink pads, paper and 3 stickers were $1 or under! The pens were only 2.50, If you can't tell I am proud of all the finds for a dollar. I got alot for my money and I made out pretty good.
I also got a basket that has dark wood woven through and light blue strands on a section. This is for my bedroom, so I can put my books and book lights and water in it at bedtime. We are getting organized at my house. My basket was 50% off so it was $10. I also got a holder for a spoon when I am cooking. In the dollar bin they have kids books and I got a little birthday present for the boy I watch. Thanks again you guys, it was much appreciated!!!


2 comments:

Four Lil Monkeys said...

Wow, Kari, you are the thrifty spender. Sounds like you found some awesome deals!!!

Aguayo Family said...

Thanks, I am so proud of 'em. The more scrapbook stuff you can get for your money the better!